Monday 31 December 2012

Prednisone and oliebollen

Hi People,

I went to the docter today. She said that is was as if I was breathing trough a straw. Well it felt that way so that was no suprise ;) I got some prednisone and an inhaler. I hope I will recover soon as I really want to bead right now. But I'm also very tired as I didden't slept well for days now. And because it is New Years eve tonight, I don't want to go to bed early. So I think I will get some sleep after I finished this post.

I promise that as soon as I'm better I will post al the delayed video's as soon as I can. I have a tutorial of a bead embroidery owl coming up. And also an earring tutorial with rivoli's for beginners.

I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year and may all your dreams come true this year! Please be carefull with firework because you want to be able to bead in the new year to I asume ;) We will be eating oliebollen tonight. That is a typical dutch dessert/cake kind of thing. You fry the dough in oil and that you eat it with fine sugar. It is really nice! :)


Greetings
HoneyBeads




No comments:

Post a Comment