Monday 7 January 2013

Butterfly ring and a broken lamp.


Hi my lovely beading people,

I broke my lamp! :( I don't know how I did it, but I was not very pleased with it. Hopefully I have a new lamp fast. This week I've made a cute butterfly ring. I love butterfly's, I always associate this insect with happyness love and other kinds of good stuff. The tutorial is a little messy because my lamp broke like in the middle of my tutorial. I made a mistake and I wanted to redo the tutorial, but without a lamp thats no good. So I dicided to upload it anyway and redo it later.

I had a big YES!!! Happy feelings!!! moment today :)
I've been asked by The Beading Gem if my butterfly ring could be on her blog. I'm really honored! I love her blog, its really good. Check it out here; http://www.beadinggem.com/

Here is a picture of the butterfly ring, I made it in 2 other colors to.



Have a happy beading day,
HoneyBeads


No comments:

Post a Comment