Monday 28 January 2013

Valentine's Day is coming!!!!

Hi my lovely beading lovers :)

It is almost Valentine's day and because every beader on Youtube made a Valentine's Day video, I didden't want to stay behind :) Valentine is a special day for me, it is the day me and my hubby are 3,5 years together. This year we will celecrate it in the Efteling, a theme park here in the Netherlands. We are really lokking forward to it, because it is the one time in the year we can be a child again. We love the rollercoasters and the beautiful atractions with fairy's and such.

This week I made a simple beaded heart with twin beads and bicone's. You need some skills but I think a beginner should be able to make it. I prefer using Miyuki seedbeads with this project, because the shape of the hart turns out a little better. I hope you like this project :)

Have a good beading week,
HoneyBeads


Made with Miyuki


Made with Toho

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete