Tuesday 24 September 2013

Ideas and Happiness!!!

Hi my lovely beading people! :)

How are you today? Did you see one of my last video's? You might have noticed that I 'showed' myself for the first time! If you didden't see me there, go ahead and take a look! In that way you will have a face to go with the blogposts :)

I'm excited to tell you that the DIY beading club (http://www.diybeadingclub.com) invited me to be in there next monthly issue! They make internet magazines with patterns that you can buy for your tablet or pc. (PDF files)
And in the next issue there will be a little article about me :D Issen't that cool!

Some of you might have seen my 'Beads for Blogpost Contest Winner' video. I got 1 kilo of beads send to me from Preciosa Ornela (http://preciosa-ornela.com/)!!! In the video I show you wat is in the package and it the video I explain how you can have a shot at such a great prize to! I'm still very exited about my prize and I will make a lot of good jewelry with them! I use the pen that was in the package every day, and every day it reminds me of how lucky I am to have such great beading friends :)

I'm working on many projects at the samen time as usual :) I'm totaly in to wire wrapping the last few weeks, I'm working on Christmas items and I still need to think of 'normal' beading projects. I'm also working on a big project, and for my 'Don't got time for that' days I will have project that need a redo video :) So enough work for me!

Gianna (http://www.youtube.com/user/Beading4perfectionis) made a Etsy page (http://www.etsy.com/shop/B4perfectionists) where she offers a written pattern in PDF file for 2 dollars (that is 1 dollar fees and 1 dollor fund raising) I thought that was a very good idea. So I think I will follow in her foot steps and I will make my patterns in to written versions to. It will take me some time to do this, and I can't promis you when it will be ready. I want to do this because I get a lot of questions if people can print the instructions, or that I can speak in my photo tutorials. So my sulusion is that I will make written patterns with pictures and sell them on etsy, and the rest of my video's will be spoken. In this way I try to avoid comments like 'Can you please talk us through' or 'Are there any written instructions?'

I still don't know what I want to tell and/or show you on this blog. But I had a thought that it might be nice to put little updates about beading here, and maybe a little more about me and what I do besides beading. Because there is more to me than beading, although that is a big part of my life hihi :)

Have a lovely day :)
HoneyBeads


No comments:

Post a Comment