Friday 22 November 2013

40 free Etsy listings!!!

Hi my lovely beading people :)

I already posted this a few times here and there. But I wanted to place this on my blog to so that everyone can benifit :) I started my own Etsy shop (it's still empty so no link yet :) ) and I hope to start selling soon. I'm working hard on my own business cards and stuff like that. I'm making it all myself so I can completely disign how I want my packing material to look.


I will soon also make a video where I show my business cards and other stuff I've made, so that everyone can see that making your own issen't tat hard!


If you also want to start your own Etsy shop, I suggest you click the link below. For every person that starts there own Etsy shop through this link we get both 40 free listings!! So we both benifit! 


Happy beading!!

HoneyBeads

40 free listings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment