Sunday 1 June 2014

Paint jobs and pendants


Hi my lovely beading people!!

How are you today? Today I listed my first NEW PDF-file on Etsy! This is the first PDF-file that is not made out of one of my video tutorials. I am so happy I made the decision to not film these hour long tutorials anymore! I was amazed how many people understood and stood behind my disicion! :D This pendant was inspired by the Lotus flower as I find it to be such a pretty flower! This PDF will just be a little more expensive then the PDF-files I make out of my video's. I still tried to make them as affordable as possible because I don't want my PDF-files to be to expensive.

This is the pendant I made from my new pattern:


I also made another Zianna pendant that is up for sale. This time I used colors that kind of matched with the original Zianna pendant. I will be making tons more of these pendants as I really like making them.


This week I didn't uplaoded a tutorial as I was very busy with Spring cleening and painting my furniture. 
I painted them white wash white with foil on top with roses on it. And I added a decorative edge to the side of the furniture. It looks very girly and fresh :D I hope to finish my house next week, I always love a good paint job :) It makes your house as new!

Well that is all I have to say for now!

Have a nice day!
HoneyBeads

No comments:

Post a Comment